We ONLY ship to locations in the United States. Please check your local laws before placing an order.
We cannot ship to:
Shipping and Delivery
Our products are shipped SAME DAY if the order is placed BEFORE 2:00 P.M. EST, with the exclusion of Saturdays and Sundays. Tracking information will be provided. Items will be shipped via USPS. We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages once it is verified that the USPS has accepted the package. Saturday shipping is not guaranteed, although we do typically get most orders out that are placed after Friday’s deadline.
Due to recent excessive abuse of our refund/return policy, we will no longer accept returns or process refunds. Please be advised that we only stock quality products that we know are tested and top-notch. If you feel that a product does not suit you, it will not be due to lack of potency or quality. If you feel an item doesn’t work with your personal chemistry, that is not Kraydo’s fault and we will not replace the product or issue a refund. The products we sell are extremely unique and you (the buyer) assume all responsibility to choose the correct item. We apologize for any inconvenience. If you are unsure of how a certain strain will work, please purchase a sample pack first. If you have any questions about a certain batch, feel free to reach out to us via email or text!
The Buyer states that he or she is a minimum of 18 years of age.
DO NOT use kraydo-organics.com, kraydowellness.com, kraydotime.com, or kraydoorganics.com for any information to diagnose, treat or cure any illness or health condition. Kraydo Organics, its owners, and/or employees cannot be held responsible for, and will not be liable for the inaccuracy or application of any information whatsoever herein provided. No information provided by our entities whatsoever is intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease, illness, or health condition.
Kraydo Organics accepts no responsibility for the misuse of supplied products. The Buyer accepts full responsibility/liability for any said punitive damages including but not exhaustive, personal injury, lost profit/revenues, loss of product/equipment including any loss of property that may result from the purchase or use of any kraydo-organics.com products.
By placing an order, the buyer agrees to the terms and conditions stated, and automatically accepts all responsibilities.
BY PLACING AN ORDER YOU ARE AGREEING TO THIS ENTIRE PAGE AND DISCLAIMER.
Collection of Personal Information
When you use our Products or Website, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number.
By giving us such information, you will need to consent by using it in the manner described in this policy.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
All security on our Website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
If you have any further concerns about security, please email our Customer Service team at email@example.com
The term ‘Kraydo Organics’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is P.O. Box 668; Medina, NY United States 14103. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
FDA Disclaimer: Any information or statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.